The company was created in 1957. It is located on 5000 sqm space and includes a 2000 sqm plant. The company has become a subcontractor as well as a sough-after supplier in the demanding oil and gas, nuclear, aeronautics and renewed energies sectors.
Our strength :
A policy of continuous investment in the premises and the production tools.
Dynamic and experienced teams
An ongoing and continuous quality approach
A rigorous management of our work
Responsiveness and flexibility
The company was certified by the AFAQ in 2004, in compliance with ISO 9001 : 2008 standards
Quality control has kept growing since.
The company participates in various specialized trade shows, such as :
MIDEST - Paris
INDUSTRIE - Lyon
SIANE – Toulouse